Long Chim Perth

Long Chim Thai street food is one of Aussie Chef David Thompson's restaurants. Set in Perth's State Buildings. It has that modern Thai feel about it, modern, rustic, industrial and busy all at once. The food is trendy in it's presentation and the flavours are good. There is a good wine list with some great sounding cocktails on it.

Try the fish cakes to start or if you like spicy food try the chicken larb. The first time I tried it I was warned by my server that it was the hottest dish on the menu. It is HOT, but it is also packed full of flavour, so you can taste it.

For main course I have the fish curry, it was light and tasty but if I had ordered a less spicy entree I would have tasted it more.

Address: Statebuildings, crn St. Georges Tce & BarrackSt Perth WA. ph. 08 61687775


Comments